7th Grade Art Club
- Experience and learn about new art media, methods, and techniques
- Build up student communication skills and individual ability to work well with others
- Build student confidence in oneself and personal thoughts and ideas
- Beautify our school building and learning environment
Rules of conduct...
- Be RESPECTFUL by listening & not talking when someone is speaking to the whole group.
- Use of cell phones are not allowed until after 4 pm when meetings are over.
- Be kind to every club member – do not exclude anyone!
- Be RESPONSIBLE by using materials carefully and helping to set-up and clean-up.
- You are not allowed to leave until the art room is fully cleaned up and supplies are put back.
- Go quickly to your designated pick-up locations (buses / car rider) and do not wander!
- Be PEACEFUL by showing kindness and consideration towards others.
***Inappropriate behavior will result in parent contact and possible removal from Art Club.***